Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, August 30, 2008

    New York, I love you. In 16 sentences.

    “Everybody’s gonna love today”

    “Anyway you got to”

    “Love me”

    “This is what I have always liked about New York. These little moments on the sidewalks; you can watch the buildings, you can feel the air. You look at the people and sometimes meet somebody who you feel you could talk to”

    “Stop it, I feel naked”

    “Everyone came from somewhere else”

    “This is the capital of everything possible”

    “Have a nice night”

    “You think we are getting married”

    “Are you an actor or something.
    You know, what about you? What do you do?
    I am a hooker.”

    “Make a wish”

    “Sometimes you just gotta yell in the city for people to hear you.”

    “I quit”

    “You know, New York ain’t such a big place.”

    “Why you telling me all of this?
    Because tonight I want things to change”

    “Ahh God, I love New York”

    Watch the theatrical teaser of New York, I love you here on HD.

    No comments: