Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, July 10, 2008

    Where the hell was I?

    I owe an apology.

    In case you have been wondering where the f*** am I, I am in India right now. Not a hip backpacker. Just visiting home.

    But this past month I have been all about Where the hell is Matt?

    You might have seen the video already. You might have been already recommended, or yourself recommended it to someone. It is all over the web, and even on the most read section of The New York Times.

    Call it unbridled creativity. Call it the idea of humanity, and the world it dwells in. All that matters is there is a precious few in the world that is nearly as beautiful as Matt dancing. Watch it on HD here.


    Where the Hell is Matt? (2008) from Matthew Harding on Vimeo.

    And yes, I am already planning a trip to Iceland to catch the Northern Lights this winter. For starters, Reykjavik is warmer than New York City in December/ January.

    I have my fingers crossed that it works out.

    Thank You, Matt.

    No comments: