Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, August 1, 2008

    Is Obama the President?

    You have seen him outdo Nixon, Reagan and Kennedy in Berlin.He did everything but hug an Arab in his Middle- East tour. Already high on Bruni, Paris'ians got another charm offensive that was Barack Obama. And poor ol' Brownie- I guess he could not be seen even though he was in the same frame. Though that would have taken a lot less than Obama.

    But the question is, is Obama the President?

    Here is your answer at http://www.isobamapresident.com/

    _________________________________________________________

    I have had a little unforeseen break from The Antifits because of the unfortunate demise of my Grandfather, with whom I was very close.

    RIP Bachhraj Dugar (1934- 2008)

    No comments: